Friday, August 3, 2012

Jet Engine


jet engine?
by Joy Behar is a zipper muffin

After having the best love-making session of my life to a complete stranger, my sex partner told me that making love to me was like trying to throw a pencil into a jet engine. I just smiled and said "i know" like I knew what they meant. What do YOU think they meant?



Answer(s):

Answer by XP Pilot
If you have to ask, you don't want to know.

Answer by McLovin
That her fufu is wide, hot, and sucks with a vengeance..

Answer by somerandomdude
Translation: "making love to you is like trying to throw a pencil into a jet engine" = "Please throw me out immediately, make certain that you never allow me near you physically again, and you should probably realize that I'm incredibly rude and am not worth your time or effort."

Answer by Mark
It was a variation on the "push a pencil into a railroad tunnel" cliche. They meant you need to tighten with more Kegel exercises.



R/c Electric Airplanes And E-books

Easy To Understand R/c E-books. Simple To Build And Fly PDF Plan Based Electric Parkjets With Professional Support And Community Forums.




No comments:

Post a Comment