Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jet Fuel Coffee

Check out these Jet Fuel images:


Jet Fuel Coffee

Jet Fuel


Image by planetc1

We bought one of those single shot coffee machines for the office a while back. Ordered this "Jet Fuel" coffee recently off of Amazon and we've really liked it. In fact, all the Coffee People coffee we ordered was great. A lot better than the stuff we were getting before. Noticed they now sell single brew packs at Costco in Marina del Rey, so I may be getting them locally from now on.


Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel


Image by coffeego

Outside the Jet Fuel coffee shop on Parliament in Toronto. Taken on my Canon Powershot A640 by my friend Natalie.


STP JET FUEL!!!

Jet Fuel


Image by Jym Ferrier

While it may be made with jet fuel, last time I checked my car runs on 91 octane gasoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment